- A nice review of Marvin Lin's 33 1/3 on Radiohead's Kid A in the Seattle Post-Intelligencer:
"Marvin Lin's Kid A works well as a wide-ranging look at music, art, and life as seen through Radiohead's album for those who understand music can be more than just music."
- The new music blog Synconation covers the Kid A and Kate Schatz's 33 1/3 on P.J. Harvey's Rid of Me in what we hope will be an ongoing feature.
- Watch this space for an excerpt from Rob Trucks' recently published volume on Fleetwood Mac's Tusk. In the meantime, you can check out the electronic preview on this page.
- Here's a nice long interview with Bryan Charles about his new novel. Incidentally, he also wrote the book about Pavement's Wowee Zowee.
- Which leads me to post a picture of this fantastic Pavement cake, shaped like a horse. This episode of Ace of Cakes airs tonight apparently.
My goodness, that looks like good fun.