And if you have any late entries into the game, put a link up in the comments as well. It's never too late.
So far the prize pile accumulating next to my printer contains:
- One copy of Big Star's Radio City by Bruce Eaton (33 1/3)
- One copy of Nas' Illmatic by Matthew Gastaier (33 1/3)
- One copy of Elliott Smith's XO by Matthew LeMay (33 1/3)
- One copy of Wire's Pink Flag by Wilson Neate (33 1/3)
- One super-rare galley edition of Black Sabbath's Master of Reality by John Darnielle (33 1/3)
- One copy of A Cultural Dictionary of Punk by Nick Rombes
- And, very apropos, one copy of CelebrityVinyl by Tom Hamling, published by our friends at Mark Batty. Every single album in this particular book deserves it's very own 33 1/3. Go here and click the image to see some page samples.