A blog about Bloomsbury Academic's 33 1/3 series, our other books about music, and the world of sound in general.

Monday, January 05, 2009

The New Proposals

A very happy new year to everyone, from the wintry West Midlands of England. Just about to drive to Heathrow to catch a plane back to NYC - spent most of yesterday and this morning acknowledging receipt of all the proposals that were sent in.

So, if you have not had an email of receipt yet from the "submissions33" yahoo account, please leave a comment below this posting, and we'll see if we can work out if anything slipped through the cracks.

By the end of the upcoming weekend, I'll endeavour to post a complete list of the proposals on here - in the meantime, have a great week!

8 comments:

March2theSea said...

Happy New Year. I submitted one but never got a note. It sounds like you guys got hit pretty hard. Looks like it went from my end. I sent the email from todd at psacake dot com

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hello! I didn't receive a confirmation note. The email went through on my end as well, on time (I sent it from my work email, which I'd rather not give out here). It's the proposal for Super Furry Animals. Thank you!

JChild said...

When is the next batch of proposal submissions? End of '09 or later?

Anonymous said...

I didn't get a receipt.

:(

Hopefully mine's there, as the mailer-daemon didn't come knocking.

It was 'Flood' - sent 30th December 2008 at 21:27pm (UK) / 16:27pm (NY)

David said...

Todd: received yours - don't know why you didn't get the acknowledgement email, but we definitely have your proposal.

Anon: yes, I have received your Super Furry Animals proposal - on Phantom Power, right?

Grant: yes, received and acknowledged - sorry if that didn't get through.

JChild: next batch - really no idea, I'm afraid. Too many imponderables, at this point.

Anonymous said...

Phantom Power, yes. Excellent. Thank you. Whew!

Anonymous said...

Splendid. Bless you, David!

Unknown said...

These are very good suggestions. In fact, I searched Amazon for a couple of them before finding this site.
I think something on Klaus Schulze's Dune would be great also.