A blog about Bloomsbury Academic's 33 1/3 series, our other books about music, and the world of sound in general.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Boston readings

News of two November readings in Boston. This Friday at 7pm, Marc Woodworth will be presenting another GBV-related extravaganza in support of his Bee Thousand book. It'll be at Nuggets - 486 Commonwealth Ave.
(see the post above)

And then on Thursday November 30th, Mark Polizzotti will read from his excellent Highway 61 Revisited book at Harvard Coop. Timing not yet confirmed, but I'll guess 7pm, like most of their other events.

I'm sure both authors would be thrilled if you could make it along.

This is the last you'll hear from me for a few weeks, so I'll hand you over to my colleague John Mark, our Publicity Manager. Between now and December 11th I'll be attending this fun-filled extravaganza, getting married in England, and spending several days with the lovely Emma right here:

No comments: